No service - SIM not provisioned Iphone 4

Re: No service - SIM not provisioned Iphone 4

Postby ST - Kyle » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Please create one more post to enable your Forum private message, emmi2012. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby hachigoro » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi, I have the same problem; I was wondering if anyone has fixed it and you could explain how it happened. That would be really helpful for everyone with similar problems.

Could you fix it by erasing everything on the iPhone and restoring it with iTunes? Did you just wait?

Thank you!
hachigoro

Postby Jessica_ST » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Good day, hachigoro. We’re sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I’ll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby lueggy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi. I have an iPhone 4 on the AT&T network. I cancelled my AT&T contract about 5 months ago and have been using the Google Voice app for a phone when I'm connected to wifi. I decided to upgrade to Straight Talk just recently and today I received my SIM card from ST. After putting in the SIM card, I am unable to create a new APN and when I go into Network in my Settings it says: "SIM not provisioned" I've looked at some videos and some other forums and haven't been provided with any information to lead beyond this point in setting up my Straight Talk shiz.

Any help would be appreciated!
lueggy

Postby lueggy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi. I have an AT&T iPhone 4. I cancelled my AT&T contract about 5 months ago and have been using the Google Voice app since. Today I received my SIM card from Straight Talk in the mail. I put in the SIM card and I'm not able to create a new APN. When I go to Settings>General>About>Network it says: "SIM not provisioned."

I watched some videos and have read some other forums, but none have helped.
Any help would be appreciated!
lueggy

Postby ST - Kyle » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi lueggy. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby jfsjr92 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I am having the same "SIM not provisioned" message on my Iphone. Online it says that Porting is in Progress still. It has taken the whole day and the other 2 times that I have ported numbers over on ST, it only took a matter of minutes.
jfsjr92

Postby Anne_ST » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:08 am

Hi jfsjr92. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby neira510 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

i have the same issue, but i dont even have to optionof changing network or apn settings
neira510

Postby dsnid3r » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Can someone help me, I am having a No Service issue, cut the sim card and still getting No Service. I really want this working.
dsnid3r

PreviousNext

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.