Why is my phone not working

Why is my phone not working

Postby LadiiJ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 pm

My phone is done porting and will not work what is going on !! help
LadiiJ

Re: Why is my phone not working

Postby Monette » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi LadiiJ. My name is Straight Talk Monette. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Monette

Postby Monette » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 pm

LadiiJ, I’ve sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox and see if you’ll be able to reply. Otherwise, please make at least 5 posts to enable private messaging. Thanks.
Monette

Postby cnwalker30 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 pm

I have the Straight Talk LG 511C phone also. My touch screen all of a sudden stopped working. Then it started back working but it's not working correctly. The calibration is off. I tried to reset the calibration but every time i touched in the little box, it would say that I'm out of range. I have tried everything from taking the battery out, to letting the phone go dead and then charging it back up. I also tried scraping the side of the screen to try to get lint and other debris out, but that did not work either. My keyboard is working, but I am not able to get to my contacts, pictures, or anything. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.
cnwalker30

Postby ST - Kyle » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi cnwalker30. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.