MMS Inop - Samsung i917 Windows with ST

MMS Inop - Samsung i917 Windows with ST

Postby DRoss » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 am

MMS not working: cannot set up MMS in APN settings per instructions provided by ST SIM Kit.

i917 Windows phone: cannot access Windows Live or Windows Marketplace for apps or software updates.

Celluar Data: was working normally, cellular data stopped working for unknown reason 6/15/2012 at 1800 hours EST.

Moderator: If you see this, I need assistance. Our entire family switched to ST and we need to get this straightened out.

Don Rosenfarb
drosenfa@yahoo.com
Richmond, KY
DRoss

Re: MMS Inop - Samsung i917 Windows with ST

Postby John » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi DRoss. My name is Straight Talk John and I will try to help you. There are phones according to some of our customers confirmed that Windows phone will not really work with the program. The APN Setting we provide will work with phones once you will be able to access your phone's APN Setting and change it. You may need to check with your phone manual or manufacturer on how to locate the APN Settings on your phone. If after changing the APN values on the phone and this still do not work, please try jail breaking the phone and ensure to set the APN values. Thanks!
John

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.