CALL HISTORY

Re: CALL HISTORY

Postby Jessica_ST » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Good day, cr8zybiotch. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. Please be informed that we are a Prepaid company and we DO NOT provide Call Detail Records to customers on a regular basis; however, we fulfill customer’s request under special cuircumstances for one time courtesy only. Below are the required documents for the production of your Call Detail List:

• A signed sworn statement requesting your call Detail Records, including the specific date range for the records you are requesting. The sworn statement must include the following:
a. A Notarized Letter needs to state that the person is duly sworn, deposes and states that the above statements are true and correct.
b. The document must be signed by a notary.
c. A sworn statement must include:
(I declare under penalty of perjury that all statements contained herein are true and correct), but does not require to be notarized.

Both documents must also contain:
a. The customer’s name, complete address and additional contact information.
b. The phone number in question.
c. The ESN/IMEI/MEID or serial number associated to the phone number in question.
d. A legible copy of the back of the phone (under the battery) showing the ESN/IMEI/MEID or serial number.
e. The date range for the requested information.
f. Any additional information that may be required to support/fulfill the request.

• If the phone is no longer on hand or available, a police incident report is required indicating that the phone was either lost or stolen.
Your signed, sworn statement requesting your Call Detail Records together with the other supporting documents should be sent via mail or fax to:

TracFone Wireless, Inc.
Customer CDR Request
Attn: Executive Resolutions Department
PO Box 160340
Miami, Florida 33178

Fax number: 1-866-809-7134
Jessica_ST

Postby ElegantFrisky » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Straighttalk Steph, I also need to know how to get my call history for a court case. An order of protection may depend on it. Thanks, C
ElegantFrisky

Postby abrann » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 am

How do I get my call history/text history for my sons phone? If he deletes them can I get them back some how too? Thanks.
abrann

Postby smithji2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm

is there a way to see my call history and text messages
smithji2

Postby kurd1983 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 am

i need help please i used to have strighttalk now i switch it to simple mobile but i have it for a year and now i need the call history is there any way i can get it please help me my email is kakaie83@yahoo.com. thanks
kurd1983

Postby thealphawolf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 am

I would like a copy of my call and text history also. I accidentally wiped my iphone clean
thealphawolf

Postby Jhonally_ST » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am

Hi Thealphawolf. Straight Talk does not provide copy of the Call or Text Detail Records in a regular basis; however, we can grant customer's request under special circumstances. You can call our hotline number at 1-877-430-2355 so we can provide you with the list of documents required to process the request. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby Jude » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:52 am

Hi kurd1983. My name is Straight Talk Jude and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Jude

Postby dwimmer » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

I need to request my call detail records please, where can I do that? Thanks!
dwimmer

Postby Shelly_ST » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:51 am

Hi, dwimmer. My name is Straight Talk Shelly and I will be addressing your question. Straight Talk does not provide a copy of the Call Detail Records on a regular basis. We fullfill customers request under special circumstances. Please contact our hotline number at 1-877-430-2355 for more information on how to get a copy of the Call Detail Records. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday to Sunday, from 8:00AM to 11:45PM EST. Thank you for being our customer.
Shelly_ST

PreviousNext

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.