Straight talk is crap

Straight talk is crap

Postby Gadreamer » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:48 am

I have not been able to get text or data on my Iphone 3gs for over 30 days.

India keeps telling me that the phone is not unlocked. ATT has verified that the phone is unlocked. I have backed up and restored twice with itunes and both times have gotten the phone is unlocked message. Yet 10 ST reps cannot figure it out and the manager is on the phone arguing it is not unlocked.
Gadreamer

Re: Straight talk is crap

Postby arobsum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:07 am

you have to jailbreak it to get access to mms settings. google it. its easy.

after you jail break it you need to go to cydia store and download tetherme apn editing ( free program) and when you install it you can add the setting in there and it will work!!!

Cellular Data
APN: att.mvno
Username:
Password:
MMS
APN: att.mvno
Username:
Password:
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33:80
MMS Max Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL:
arobsum

Re:cannot return unused $45 card after returning phone

Postby YaDiKaH » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 pm

I bought a smartphone from cricket along with this straighttalk unlimited $45 card i was told i needed to activate my phone. I was also told at walmart it was refundable within a limit of days, both CARD and phone...after i got home and spoke with a friend about how to fix my existing cricket phone i went bck to walmart to return both phone and card...to my surprise they accepted the phone bck but not the card!!! NOTHING was scratched off bck! its clearly unused and when i asked to speak to a manager she told me not to worry just call # on bck of card and my refund would come in form of a check within 3-5 business days. i did what i was told and this wonderful straighttalk customer service rep (Thanks Chris V@#$$%^&***) told me they WOULDNT HELP ME AND MY ONLY OPTION WAS TO SELL MY CARD TO A FRIEND!!! I DONT even know anyone who knows this company exists!!!! wtf I NEED ANSWERS and most important HELP!!!
YaDiKaH

Re: Re:cannot return unused $45 card after returning phone

Postby ST - Kyle » Thu May 02, 2013 12:12 pm

YaDiKaH wrote:I bought a smartphone from cricket along with this straighttalk unlimited $45 card i was told i needed to activate my phone. I was also told at walmart it was refundable within a limit of days, both CARD and phone...after i got home and spoke with a friend about how to fix my existing cricket phone i went bck to walmart to return both phone and card...to my surprise they accepted the phone bck but not the card!!! NOTHING was scratched off bck! its clearly unused and when i asked to speak to a manager she told me not to worry just call # on bck of card and my refund would come in form of a check within 3-5 business days. i did what i was told and this wonderful straighttalk customer service rep (Thanks Chris V@#$$%^&***) told me they WOULDNT HELP ME AND MY ONLY OPTION WAS TO SELL MY CARD TO A FRIEND!!! I DONT even know anyone who knows this company exists!!!! wtf I NEED ANSWERS and most important HELP!!!

Hi YaDiKaH. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.