voicemail setup

voicemail setup

Postby vjhahn » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi - I ported my phone number to Straight Talk from AT&T. I can no longer access my voicemail and can't find any instruction on how to set it up. When I try to check it, I am asked for a password, which I don't have. I tried typical default passwords, but none worked. Can my voicemail password please be reset? Thank you!!
vjhahn

Re: voicemail setup

Postby ST - Catherine » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello vjhahn. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
ST - Catherine

Postby big » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:09 am

You know what man I'm having the same trouble I have no passcode and did all default numbers even last four digits of phone but nothing works I'm gonna try calling ST personally see if they can help if you got ur problem fixed could u pm me how they fixed.it for you or how you did it
big

Postby olebusman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

There's others of us that have the same problem. Why is it always off line to fix. Mine is doing exactly the same thing. olebusman
olebusman

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed May 01, 2013 6:02 pm

big wrote:You know what man I'm having the same trouble I have no passcode and did all default numbers even last four digits of phone but nothing works I'm gonna try calling ST personally see if they can help if you got ur problem fixed could u pm me how they fixed.it for you or how you did it

Hi big. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

olebusman wrote:There's others of us that have the same problem. Why is it always off line to fix. Mine is doing exactly the same thing. olebusman

Hi olebusman. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.