Voicemail problems on Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Voicemail problems on Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Postby jemmy17 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

I have a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim, and I've had voicemail set up on it for at least a month now. Just a few days ago, I missed a call and somebody left me a voicemail. When I tried to check voicemail, it told me that my mailbox wasn't set up and prompted me to set it up again. I hung up, tried again, and it did the same thing. I tried it three different times, and each time it said the same thing, so I finally set my voicemail back up again, thinking it was just some glitch. Now, my phone still says I have a voicemail, but when I check my voicemail box, it says I don't have any.

First, I'm upset that my voicemail went down in the first place. I don't know why it suddenly stopped working when previously it worked just fine. Secondly, I can't get to that voicemail now. Is it lost forever? Is there a way to get the icon to leave my screen, telling me I have a voicemail that isn't there anymore? Please help.
jemmy17

Re: Voicemail problems on Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Postby ST - Kyle » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi jemmy17. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.