Phone will not turn on!!

Phone will not turn on!!

Postby ssimon_11 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

I am going to post in every forum until I can recieve some assistance, it will not allow me to send a private message. I cannot get my Huawei Acsend 2 to power up. It keeps giving me an error message saying "The application .com.android.keypadprogramming has unexpectedly stopped working. Please try again", with my only option is to power off my phone and try again, which takes me either taking the battery out or if the phone allows me, to grab the drop down menu and press the power button and attempt to shut it down as normal from there.
My phone has been off since 7 o'clock this morning so I am HIGHLY aggitated right now.....

Need support as soon as possible!!!
ssimon_11

Re: Phone will not turn on!!

Postby Lindsay_ST » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:39 am

Hi ssimon_11. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby brittany33 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello my names Brittany, You will be losing a customer, because of the poor customer service i have been offered. I have the lg optimus which was recently purchased 6 months ago, and after 3 months of using the phone it stopped working. the only solution from Straight Talk was to replace my Defective phone that could not be fixed with the same model. After having my replaced phone... it stopped working.. my phone wont even turn on. and After having tech support hang up on me 5 times i have talked to the highest manager i could. who was unable to help me. I asked if i could use my older model. the samsung. i said i did not want the Lg galaxy. That ive had my samsung model for over a year and have never had any problems with it. and within 6 months ive had two defective phones.. I said i would continue to use my samsung and mail back my lg galaxy and asked for a full refund at the suggested retail value its at now. That request was rudely denied. I requested a newer model.. just one above my lg galaxy and a partial refund.. that was denied. And i asked if i could at least get a newer model. All requests were denied. This is poor customer service to me. The manager i talked to said since i bought this lg optimus i could get a refund if it was in the 30 days of when i bought it... WELL SINCE THIS PHONE WAS NEVER PURCHASED AND WAS A REPLACEMENT FROM STRAIGHT TALK THE 30 DAYS DOES NOT APPLY HERE. I will tell everyone i know about this lousy customer service and it will be known by everyone and passed on, and i will not stop!
brittany33

Postby brittany33 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm

ssimon_11 wrote:I am going to post in every forum until I can recieve some assistance, it will not allow me to send a private message. I cannot get my Huawei Acsend 2 to power up. It keeps giving me an error message saying "The application .com.android.keypadprogramming has unexpectedly stopped working. Please try again", with my only option is to power off my phone and try again, which takes me either taking the battery out or if the phone allows me, to grab the drop down menu and press the power button and attempt to shut it down as normal from there.
My phone has been off since 7 o'clock this morning so I am HIGHLY aggitated right now.....

Need support as soon as possible!!!

ive gone days without service and straight talk would not offer me assitance of any support!!! seriously just drop them! their the worst cell phone service ever
brittany33

Postby Sophie_ST » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 am

Hi brittany33. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby tmh3294 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

My phone was working fine but I restarted it and now I can not get it to turn on.... I just bought 45$ card filled it up and haven't been able to use my phone.
tmh3294

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi tmh3294. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.