cant send or receive pics with my straight talk iphone 4

cant send or receive pics with my straight talk iphone 4

Postby buddyroup1 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am

i cant send or recieve pics on none of the 35 iphones i have and they are all switched to straight talk from att free and clear and even had them all jail broke... help me please...
buddyroup1

Re: cant send or receive pics with my straight talk iphone 4

Postby Lindsay_ST » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 am

Hi buddyroup1. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby Kristoco » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I have brought in my T-mobile optimus and cannot send or receive picture texts or access my voicemail. I need some help with this please.
Kristoco

Postby Lindsay_ST » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:52 am

Hi Kristoco. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Lindsay_ST

Postby Mikemcdasl » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

443 posts! 45 pages! Has anyone found a solution to this?! I private messaged one of the customer service reps for days without any luck. AlI want to know is if this is possible and if so how can we do it? This is is the only drawback to Straight talk but it is a very big drawback! Obviously this is a big issue and important to many if there are 443 post and 45 pages of people asking the same question. STRAIGHT TALK IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

Mike
Mikemcdasl

Postby ST - Debrah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Hi Mikemcdasl. My name is Straight Talk Debrah. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
ST - Debrah

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.