CANT MAKE/Receive Calls or Texts! Please help straight talk!

CANT MAKE/Receive Calls or Texts! Please help straight talk!

Postby georgeriddick » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:55 pm

My phone has not been making or receiving calls for the past three days! I have called customer service many times, which has always said call volume is too heavy, and to check the website for help. Well, the website says to call customer service! I need my phone, and i keep getting jerked around. Please help straight talk!!
georgeriddick

Re: CANT MAKE/Receive Calls or Texts! Please help straight t

Postby Shelly_ST » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:55 am

Hi, georgeriddick. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Shelly_ST

Postby gingerpigeon » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 am

Well mine phone has been out since late Thursday! I am getting the same runaround with "call for help" "please call another time or try the website" and then the website says to call. WHAT IS GOING ON!?! If there is a big problem, why don't they just say so on the message or post it somewhere, because, clearly there is a problem

argh! I NEED MY PHONE TO WORK!!! :( :twisted: :(
gingerpigeon

Postby ems08 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:48 pm

I haven't been able to receive calls or text messages for 2 days now and I'm having the EXACT same problem! No matter what time I call I can't get through to anyone! I've tried EVERYTHING and I'm VERY FRUSTRATED AND UNHAPPY! Please somebody help me! NOW!
ems08

Postby Benitezsa » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Ive been having the same problem with my phone and customer service can't be reached. I switched over from sprint because my friend recomended straight talk but ive been having bad service so far
Benitezsa

Postby MikeLaslow » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:04 am

I'm also having the same problem. It's also in turn caused me a heck of a lot of problems. I paid my bill and they had sent me a message saying Thank you for refilling and then I'd recieved a message that said "Update roaming capabilities" so i did and now i can't make or recieve a call or text.
MikeLaslow

Postby Shelly_ST » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 am

Hi, MikeLaslow. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Shelly_ST

Postby MikeLaslow » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

5 posts........... dang!
MikeLaslow

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.