I need to reset my pass code to my voice mail

I need to reset my pass code to my voice mail

Postby Talkingboy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 am

Hi im new here and i need to reset my pass code to my voice mail i got 3 voice mail and i can't get to them because i forgot my passcode so can someone help me?
Talkingboy

Re: I need to reset my pass code to my voice mail

Postby Debbie_ST » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi Talkingboy. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby atmartinez » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I too need to access and reset my voicemail. My phone battery died in the midst of setting up voicemail. Now when I try to call voicemail from phone it says that the voicemailbox has not been setup by user. Can you help me?
atmartinez

Postby rhrrtal@gmail.com » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

i don't know how to use this forum. I want straighttalk stephanie or somebody to call me and tell me how i can use the voicemail. i already deleted 3 of them trying to figure out what my password is. I remember setting up voice mail but not the details of it. do u have to give ur password everytime u get a voicemail. I switched from gophone but i never had to remember a password to get my voicemails. Help!!!! Bigbee
rhrrtal@gmail.com

Postby marianne » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 am

Hi rhrrtal@gmail.com. My name is StraightTalk Marianne. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can gather your information to check your account. I will contact you directly with a private message.
marianne

Postby marianne » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 am

Hi atmartinez. My name is StraightTalk Marianne. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can gather your information to check your account. I will contact you directly with a private message.
marianne

Postby bobbiegay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Voice mail. Just got new phone everything working except voice mail. It wants a pass code and I have never set up one. It is true that I have to call from a landline phone to make this happen and then wait for someone to program it to let me get my messages?. Can you send me something Thanks?
bobbiegay

Postby Stephanie_ST » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi bobbiegay. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. What is your phone model so that I can give you the definite instructions? Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby bobbiegay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:56 pm

I have a Samsung R451C. I know how to get to the voice mail, it asks for a pass code.

Thanks
bobbiegay
bobbiegay

Postby Stephanie_ST » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi bobbiegay. If you have not personalized your voicemail password, the default voicemail password is the last four digits of the phone number. Just dial *86 then listen to the voicemail instructions. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Next

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.