Data not working Iphone 4

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Data not working Iphone 4

Postby rtistronnie » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

I have had straight talk for about 4 months with the bring your own phone plan. The data was reasonable for an unlimited plan and I noticed every time I got closer to my refill date like 2 to 3 days in advance, my data would be slow most likely throttling. But this month from July till today the 14 of August, my data has been very flaky and my speed tests range from really fast for a few seconds to o mbps. The only way I seem to get data is resetting my phone or changing the apn for cellular data to "att.mvno" or just leaving it blank. Please advise I can post my information like phone number and sim serial if needed. My concern is I have another household member who uses straight talk and he is not having the sames issues. I thought it was my phone so I switched sims for a day and the data worked the whole day without interruption. Please advise
rtistronnie

Re: Data not working Iphone 4

Postby ST - Janice » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi rtistronnie. My name is StraightTalk Janice. Sorry that you are having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
ST - Janice

Postby nijbrown » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I have the same issue. The last 2 months when my plan was about to roll over my data just quit working. I like the price point of StraightTalk but would gladly pay more for reliable service. I'll be leaving as soon as my contract is up.
nijbrown

Postby Bfrasure » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 am

I'm having the same flaky data issues on my iPhone 4. Resetting sometimes helps but not always.
Please advise.
Bfrasure

Postby Jessica_ST » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Good day, Bfrasure & nijbrown. We're sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica_ST and I'll be addressing your concern. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Postby riicosuave » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm

hi, i had been with st for a months and just today the 3g icon disappear and the signal still up, i have att.mvno setup and i could only recived texts nothing more then that....its frustrating (specially when i recently moved out of state and need the phone for job calls) i need my phone up and running in order to keep this service as well, i checked everything. again 3g not showing, did the reset networking, calls don't go through, only regular texts! PLZ HELP :(
riicosuave

Postby mustangridah314 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm having the same issue, just all of a sudden my 3g dropped. My phone service wasn't working. I did a settings, general, reset all settings to get back phone service but 3g still isn't working, I need help big time
mustangridah314

Postby Jhonally_ST » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:47 am

HI riicosuave and mustangridah314. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby riicosuave » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

i took the sim card out five times, so the 3g is up. I'm still sketchy about it, so now i can't send pictures and my friends send me pictures but i can't see them nor recieved them. idk whats going on now
riicosuave

Postby 808Sileighty » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I also do not have any data on my iphone 4. It just shut down yesterday please help.
808Sileighty

Next

Return to Service Plan Options