Reserve - Service End Date

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Reserve - Service End Date

Postby msb3200 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Hopefully someone else can address this,

I attempted to purchase a 90 day unlimited plan today, and add to my Reserve. My Service End Date is 07/13. But the confirmation page showed a new end date of 9/30, so I cancelled the transaction.
It appears that it is NOT adding to reserve. It should have an October date (around the 11th or so), but it looks like it isn't adding to Reserve, but instead treating it like I was at the end of my service date.

The screens said it would add to the reserve, but it looks like Straight Talk is trimming a lot of time. Anyone else having this issue? Maybe the application doesn't really understand how to display the correct Service End Date, and perhaps it will have the correct date after it is applied on 7/13, but I'm afraid to take the chance.

Anyone out there (OTHER Than Straight Talk folks) have this issue?
msb3200

Re: Reserve - Service End Date

Postby Debbie_ST » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 am

Hi msb3200. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Return to Service Plan Options