what countries are included in Unlimited International

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

what countries are included in Unlimited International

Postby rferrell » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 am

I am thinking about switching to Straight Talk and have been researching the company for some time now. I really like what you get for the price. One of the features that caught my eye was the Unlimited International plan. The website doesn't go into too much detail as to what countries/rates are included and calling customer service got me nowhere as communicating with the rep was difficult at best. I am interested in calling the Philippines. Is the Philippines included in Unlimited International? If not, how much are the rates for the Philippines for the Pay As You Go International? How does Pay As You Go work? Thanks.
rferrell

Re: what countries are included in Unlimited International

Postby John » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 am

Hi rferrell. My name is Straight Talk John and I will be addressing your query. In order for you to know the international destinations, please click on this link and enter the phone number: http://www.straighttalk.com/unlimitedinternational. Thank you!
John

Postby rferrell » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:33 am

Hi John, I did come across that link and when I enter the Philippines phone number I discover that the Philippines is not included in Unlimited International. I am directed to the Pay As You Go International link at http://www.straighttalk.com/internationalcalling. But there is no detail in that page. What kind of rates are we talking about? Do I pay a set amount per month and calls I make get deducted from that amount? Is there any way to see the list of countries for both Unlimited International and Pay As You Go International without having to buy a plan first as the website is suggesting? Thanks.
rferrell

Postby John » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:33 am

rferrell. Please try log on to your "My Account", in order to see the information. Thank you!
John

Postby rferrell » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 am

Logging into what "My Account"? I don't even have a Straight Talk number so how can I even access that information? When I try to do as you say I get the following page:

http://www.straighttalk.com/controller. ... me.landing

I don't have a Straight Talk plan yet, but I'm considering. I thought this forum was supposed to help others currently with service or planning to get service. But it seems like I keep going in circles. Why can't this information be posted for all to see like with other prepaid and postpaid plans? I find it ridiculous to not be able to know what is included in the International plans without first setting up service.
rferrell

Return to Service Plan Options