Bought Wrong Service Plan Card- Can't Return

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Re: Bought Wrong Service Plan Card- Can't Return

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:55 am

Hi nettieaw. My name is Straight Talk Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Youknow716 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:06 pm

I bought the wrong card as well
Youknow716

Postby Youknow716 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:09 pm

I've bought the wrong card as well may someone help me i bought the 60$ international instead of the 55$ and wal mart will not reimburse me or exchange for the 55$card i wanted
Youknow716

Postby ST - Larry » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Hi Youknow716. I'm Straight Talk Larry. Sorry for the trouble. We do not refund airtime purchase. If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you
ST - Larry

Postby Finessefigure » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:48 am

I switch from T-Mobile with you guys not that long ago but I was kind of really distracted and not knowing that I only bought the $35 plan and I really didn't want the $55 one and it kind of sucks to go from an unlimited plan till I can only free gigabytes is there any thing that like I can do to upgrade the plan I mean it's only been a few days probably two days
Finessefigure

Postby Britjay » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Hello my name isBrittany Johnson I have boost mobile and I actual purchased the wrong card at Walmart I’ve purchased two service cards at Walmart at 35$ a piece. They have told me that they cannot refund. But I have my receipt and both cards have not been used I’ve called your company’s customer service with little help about the issue. Eith tax I payed 78$ and this is my phone bill money. I know who could be so stupid as to grab the wrong one right but I really need some help fixing this thanks
Britjay

Postby ST - Larry » Thu May 02, 2019 8:24 am

Finessefigure wrote:I switch from T-Mobile with you guys not that long ago but I was kind of really distracted and not knowing that I only bought the $35 plan and I really didn't want the $55 one and it kind of sucks to go from an unlimited plan till I can only free gigabytes is there any thing that like I can do to upgrade the plan I mean it's only been a few days probably two days

Hi Finessefigure. I'm Straight Talk Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby ST - Larry » Thu May 02, 2019 8:28 am

Britjay wrote:Hello my name isBrittany Johnson I have boost mobile and I actual purchased the wrong card at Walmart I’ve purchased two service cards at Walmart at 35$ a piece. They have told me that they cannot refund. But I have my receipt and both cards have not been used I’ve called your company’s customer service with little help about the issue. Eith tax I payed 78$ and this is my phone bill money. I know who could be so stupid as to grab the wrong one right but I really need some help fixing this thanks

Hi Britjay. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby phillipcharland00 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Same problem occurred for me, bought the 30 dollar card and scratched it when I got home. Only problem, doesn't work with my smartphone which I usually use a 35 dollar plan. Doubting if it's refundable, I was unable to use it so I don't have any use. Any help would be appreciated.
phillipcharland00

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:19 am

Hi phillipcharland00. I'm Straight Talk Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. Let us help you with your concern. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
ST - Larry

PreviousNext

Return to Service Plan Options