Straight Talk cut off my data

Post your questions and get answers about
Straight Talk Service Plan Options.

Straight Talk cut off my data

Postby sedatksk » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:03 am

Straight Talk cut off my internet for no reason. i have wifi at work and i have wifi at home. i only use their data while i am driving for a couple hours everyday. i dont use navigation that much. just used for a couple days. i have called them and they kept me holding on the phone for half an hour and didnt give me any information just transferred me a couple times. i listened something recorded. i am pissed of already. straight talk just cheats on me. i thought it was unlimited, how come they cut me internet off. this is obviously how straight talk lies. they say that they have unlimited data everywhere but when you use a couple GB they cut it off. i am thinking about taking them court. is there anyone who did that before? any ideas people other customer can give me?
sedatksk

Re: Straight Talk cut off my data

Postby Anne_ST » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:13 am

Hi sedatksk. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby sedatksk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I got ur PM but there is no option to reply you back I think cuz of I am new member. So how am I gonna send you my personal information? Thanks
sedatksk

Postby mwbutcher » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes - the exact thing has happened to me as well. I have been fighting with them for two weeks now and no luck. Just more promises without ever being resolved.
mwbutcher

Postby heartofdarkness » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Same thing happened to me. I bought a new service card March 14th, and not even 24hours mine was suspended due to "data abuse" which in that time I was not using much of my net nor on youtube watching videos.
heartofdarkness

Postby Catiebug » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Same thing happened to me. Would love to hear an actual reason or some answers!
Catiebug

Postby likrule » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 pm

i think it is capped at 1.5G. said it is based on normal daily usage of a person. I read it somewhere while i was researching the phone.
likrule

Postby dailyjones » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Why is my service being reduced? I did nothing wrong this month. I purposly didn't use my phone and tracfone is still throttling me. Two months in a row its been throttled and I only used 5 megabyte. Now im being told If I did something so bad they will keep throttling me. What a rippoff no answers just recording.
dailyjones

Postby msimpson1450 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

yeah, dudes, same happen to me. I dont know how they are able to lie to your face to get your buisness, but I will be looking for a more honest carrier to sign with as of today. Even if it costs me more, oh well, not worth the hassle. somebody should take them to court, but we all signed the "terms of use" catch all document, that basically protects them from everything, allowing them to do whatever they want. got to love the legal system sometimes!...lol.

:evil:
msimpson1450

Postby hgoodwill1017 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I would love to see how their terms and conditions saves them from false advertising :-) This has been a huge government issue lately! You cannot state one thing on an advertisement then do another and think because you put it in tiny print in a packet you gave them protects you.
hgoodwill1017

Next

Return to Service Plan Options