LG Optimus Q Problems

LG Optimus Q Problems

Postby BowtoEd » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am

I'm having problems with my LG Optimus Q. All of these are problems I've experienced in the past three months, because I bought the phone last November and they have all come up fairly recently.

-About 50% of the time, an incoming call won't cause the phone to ring. There will be notification that there is a call at all and it will show up as a missed call.

-The phone will not power off. If you turn the phone off, it will have a black screen for about ten seconds, then vibrate and turn back on. This is a problem if I want to stop battery usage or go on a plane (although airplane mode works).

-The phone seems to be overcome with data to the point where it won't even allow text messages. The strange thing about this problem is that rebooting the phone allows for normal usage again. The problem recurs after a few hours to a day of use, so there must be something to it. Still, if the phone really were overcome with data, it wouldn't act like there was no problem after a reboot, would it?

I am thinking that these problems are just caused by software errors. Any assistance I can get will be helpful. Thank you.
BowtoEd

Re: LG Optimus Q Problems

Postby Jhonally_ST » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:37 am

Hi BowtoEd. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby elizabeth » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 am

I have the unlimited plan an i can call and text but my 3g will not work i have tried everything what do i need to do to make my 3g work so i can surf the web get on youtube and facebook please tell me!!
elizabeth

Postby Anne_ST » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:57 am

Hi elizabeth. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby carlothefullrufino » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm having an issue right now trying to get activation for my Optimus Q. I reactivated it this morning, service ended last night at midnight, but it would not connect. I've turned it off and on several times, taken out the battery, waited, repeated. I've called customer service and they couldn't help, as much as they tried. I was told to update the profile and the PRL, but it only shows "Network Error, can not connect. Try again later." I've connected to WiFi to see if it would update, but when updating the Profile or PRL, it disconnects from WiFi. Please contact asap. I've tried all the recommendations from the Customer Service line.
carlothefullrufino

Postby Jhonally_ST » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 am

Hi carlothefullrufino. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby brunobabe73 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm

I am also having the same issue with the Optimus Q phone. The phone will not ring for incoming calls. I have checked all settings and tried removing the battery to reset. Please advise.
brunobabe73

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 am

Hi brunobabe73. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby Dtyger13 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi. Last night u turned my phone off to go to sleep. I woke up today and my phone won't pick up service and won't connect to any wifi. I have tried everything. At first I was told that I had to change my number and so I did. But nothing has worked. I spent all morning on the phone with customer service. Please help!!
Dtyger13

Postby Anne_ST » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 am

Hi Dtyger13. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Next

Return to LG