Touchscreen won't work at all

Touchscreen won't work at all

Postby jenandava » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

I have a LG LGL55C phone and the touch screen will not work which means that I cannot answer or make calls. I am a crisis therapist and need this fixed ASAP. Can you help?
jenandava

Re: Touchscreen won't work at all

Postby Debbie_ST » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:50 am

Hi jenandava. My name is TracFone Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby lyrapsi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:25 pm

I bought this phone off of craigslist and two days after I had it, before I could even buy a card to activate it, the touchscreen went all wiggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. It could work for hours and hours, but then suddenly stop working. Sometimes it works for about 5 minutes then stops. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. I've tried resetting it. I've tried power-down. I've tried pulling the battery. I've tried with the microsd card in and out. The results are always the same, it may or may not work.
lyrapsi

Postby lyrapsi » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm

I bought this phone off of craigslist and two days after I had it, before I could even buy a card to activate it, the touchscreen went all wiggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. It could work for hours and hours, but then suddenly stop working. Sometimes it works for about 5 minutes then stops. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. I've tried resetting it. I've tried power-down. I've tried pulling the battery. I've tried with the microsd card in and out. The results are always the same, it may or may not work.
lyrapsi

Postby Stephanie_ST » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi lyrapsi. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby true2me » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 am

Hi I am having the same issue. The keyboard is working but my touch screen all of a sudden stopped working. I have just only had my phone for a month on yesterday and didnt even drop it. I also have the LGLCC5. Someone please help!!!!!!
true2me

Postby Stephanie_ST » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 am

Hi true2me. My name is StraightTalk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. I will contact you directly with a private message to help you with your issue. Thanks!
Stephanie_ST

Postby true2me » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 am

Hi Stephanie for some reason it wont let me reply back to the private message you sent. There isn't option to reply?
true2me

Postby Stephanie_ST » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 am

Please try to create 3 more duplicate posts so you can have an option to reply to private messages. Thank you.
Stephanie_ST

Postby true2me » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi I am having the same issue. The keyboard is working but my touch screen all of a sudden stopped working. I have just only had my phone for a month on yesterday and didnt even drop it. I also have the LGLCC5. Someone please help!!!!!!
true2me

Next

Return to LG