LG Optimus Showtime battery charge

LG Optimus Showtime battery charge

Postby bsmey » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 am

I just bought an LG Optimus Showtime phone. I had it about 4 days and like the features of the phone, but it doesn't stay charged. You can literally watch the charge go down. Even with leaving it overnight on the charger, it just charges to 99%. Has anyone else had this problem?
bsmey

Re: LG Optimus Showtime battery charge

Postby Stephanie_ST » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 am

Hi bsmey. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby vishaledake » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

I bought my LG Optimus SHOWTIME 2 days back and having trouble keeping the cahrge in it. I shut all the applications using task manager . But it is not charging fast enough. After I take off the charger , the battery drains very quick. I can not use this phone if I dont always keep it plugged in for charging which is impossible. Can you help me.
vishaledake

Postby Stephanie_ST » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi vishaledake. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby Chaska » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:11 pm

You two most likely have glitched phones...I just got the Showtime maybe a little over a week ago, and my battery life is pretty decent. I used it all day yesterday, and didn't charge it last night (Forgot to plug it in...) Still had 45% battery this morning. Hope if you get your phones exchanged the next one will work better for you.
Chaska

Postby hogamisprime » Tue May 21, 2013 7:43 am

Hello my name is James i am also having same problem with LG Optimus Showtime is this phone bugged.
I purchased this phone let battery charge 100% battery life when i was usin lasted less than 2 hours on first phone.
Ireturned the phone to Wal-Mart thinking was just a problem with phone.
Brought new phone home allowed to charge wouldnt even charge to 100%, battery life on it to didnt last long as specs stated. Is there a update coming to fix issue, or is this phone bugged. Thank you
hogamisprime

Postby Sophie_ST » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 am

Hi hogamisprime. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby ryanbl » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

I am having the same problem. Got phone a couple days ago and the phone drains battery life very quickly. I went to my settings and turned of anything that was using battery life and did not fix problem
ryanbl

Postby akoski0129 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm

My battery also only charges to 99% and it is two weeks old. Anyone have any suggestions?
akoski0129

Postby Sophie_ST » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 am

Hi ryanbl. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Next

Return to LG