Not getting Text messages

Not getting Text messages

Postby cekeene26 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 pm

For 3 days now I have not been able to get test messages. I sat on hold with customer service last night for an hour and a half before finally hanging up. Today my calls will not even go through because of high call volume. I have an ATT phone with a ST Sim card. I have been a customer for a little while and never had issues before this. I checked the APN settings and they are all correct. Please help because we text each other to swap shifts at work and get overtime and I generally talk throughtext messages.
cekeene26

Re: Not getting Text messages

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi cekeene26. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby Jerrod » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 pm

My wife and I both started Straight Talk last night. I have an iPhone 3GS and she has and iPhone 4. My phone is working great. Her phone is not receiving text messages from me or her father which both have Straight Talk. She did receive a text message from a non Straight Talk friend. This message was received over 3g network and not wifi. Can someone help me, so she can receive all text messages?
Jerrod

I have no service

Postby squintsss » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:19 am

Had service earlier today and now I have nothing. Help me
squintsss

Postby ST - Larry » Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Jerrod wrote:My wife and I both started Straight Talk last night. I have an iPhone 3GS and she has and iPhone 4. My phone is working great. Her phone is not receiving text messages from me or her father which both have Straight Talk. She did receive a text message from a non Straight Talk friend. This message was received over 3g network and not wifi. Can someone help me, so she can receive all text messages?

Hi Jerrod. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Re: I have no service

Postby ST - Larry » Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

squintsss wrote:Had service earlier today and now I have nothing. Help me

Hi squintsss. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.