why wont my internet work

why wont my internet work

Postby tommynewcombe » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:32 pm

i just put an unlimited card on my phone but the only way i get internet is with wifi
tommynewcombe

Re: why wont my internet work

Postby Anne_ST » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 am

Hi tommynewcombe. My name is Straight Talk Anne. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly through a private message. Thanks.
Anne_ST

Postby fooman_162 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 pm

hi i have had st service for a little over a month and has been great until the other day, it was stormy and cell signal was intermittent but since then i have full signal but no data connection whatsoever i have tried all the usual things battery pull factory reset and even airplane mode to no avail only voice calls work also calling ST from my phone proved unfruitful as well since they need me to call from an alt phone because they need to have me 'pull the battery' i have tried to explain to the rep that i have done all the basic troubleshooting and that is has to be on their side since i do not have another phone to call i am waiting for my 5 posts to be approved for a pm, this has to be the network or the phones provisioning which is handled by ST of course, to add they might have you call the respective carrier for your area IE sprint, t mobile etc, i have done that as well to be told that i need to talk to ST for assitance so fyi for that one.
fooman_162

Postby ST - Larry » Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 am

Hi fooman_162. Your post has already been approved. Please continue to post at least 5 posts to access private message. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.