Voicemail not working!

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Voicemail not working!

Postby DecayedChain » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I switched to Straight Talk this week, on a Galaxy S2 from t-mobile, acquired a t mobile sim card. The service works, I get calls and (some) data, but voice mail doesn't work. When I call it, I get the message " Welcome to the voice mail system, if you have a voice mail account please press star then enter your 10 digit number." I do this, and it tells me my number is invalid. I called ST directly for help (ha!) the woman had be factory reset my phone then told me to wait 24 hours. SO here I am with all my personal settings lost, the phone still doesn't have voice mail, and it has been well past 24 hours. I understand that a lot of stuff will self service for the lower monthly bill, but come on!
DecayedChain

Re: Voicemail not working!

Postby Che_ST » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Hi DecayedChain! My name is ST Che and I'll be addressing your concern. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!
Che_ST

Return to Welcome