DATA error code 67

DATA error code 67

Postby wasdalai » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 am

Hi I would like to discuss about your so called unlimited data plan. I read your terms and conditions of service on unlimited data. Thinking you were truly unlimited data my phone’s data was cut off due to excessive usage. I understand that, downloading, streaming, tethering and peer to peer is prohibited, so please don’t repeat yourselves, I have read the terms and conditions. I was wondering if someone could explain to me on what I can do to prevent my phone from being shut off, because I’ve read about a lot of complaints where people are just surfing the web for periods of time (keep in mind UNLIMITED DATA) and then here comes error 67 there data has been shut off. So while your marketing android phones that are constantly using data, and in fact promote the android market of the descriptions of the phones. Why then is it prohibited to download applications and use them via so called unlimited data that was marketed in the 1st place?You shut off my phone due to excessive usage and cant tell me what is excessive, such as what is beyond the normal use of your unlimited data plan, that all and all isn’t truly unlimited. I was also told its due to multi tasking, you cant be on facebook while on twitter. You have to be signed out of facebook to be on twitter or other way around. There is also no way for me monitor excessive use besides what is obvious in the terms and conditions. However you can, and can shut me off without warning. I can’t monitor updates, android is constantly updating. Sync, android is Google based and everything is sync thru Google via Google email. Youtube is owned by Google and comes standard on the phone, witch I might add is prohibited based on terms and conditions. Overall I don’t want my phone to shut off because I like to look at fox news every morning and check my local weather and use android apps. Please tell me how I can use a Google Android phone that constantly using data on your so called UNLIMITED DATA plan or a way to monitor excessiveness. I had no problems with Straight Talk before and been with ya for nearly a year now, but when you cut me off from unlimited data and cant give me a number an actual data amount on excessive now that makes me really upset. I don’t want to own a DEAD PHONE. FOR SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PREVENTED.

PLEASE FIX IT :x
wasdalai

Re: DATA error code 67

Postby Elle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi wasdalai. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Elle

Postby Kxdyer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 am

I agree completely. I use mine for work and use lots of data. But it seems to me like false advertising when straight talk says unlimited data plan. Im thinking of advertising how it really is
Kxdyer
Kxdyer

Postby casey4mg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 pm

i need help, the same thing has happened to me, its been 4 days and i cant get a hold of anyone... i keep getting put on hold only to be hung-up on every time, this is unacceptable please contact me so we can get this fixed...
casey4mg

Postby ST - Katie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Hi casey4mg. Has your issue been resolved? Thanks.
ST - Katie

Postby 5.0 foxbody » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I 2 bought my son the iphone from straight talk over 450.00 to what we thought was unlimited Internet!! Well his Internet has been off for 2 days now for 2 high of usage.. How can u all advertise unlimited data when it's not bought the iPhone and now no Internet that is what a smart phone is for.. Very upset cause we we absolutely were tickled to death with the service we were getting on our phones even getting friends and family to switch and then this happens to my 12 year old sons phone.. We have wifi at our home so I just don't see how he could have used that much data.. Not even a warning just shut off!! ST PLEASE make this right we really liked ur service but I can't have this no data.. Thanks
5.0 foxbody

Postby ST - Kyle » Sun May 05, 2013 12:24 pm

5.0 foxbody wrote:I 2 bought my son the iphone from straight talk over 450.00 to what we thought was unlimited Internet!! Well his Internet has been off for 2 days now for 2 high of usage.. How can u all advertise unlimited data when it's not bought the iPhone and now no Internet that is what a smart phone is for.. Very upset cause we we absolutely were tickled to death with the service we were getting on our phones even getting friends and family to switch and then this happens to my 12 year old sons phone.. We have wifi at our home so I just don't see how he could have used that much data.. Not even a warning just shut off!! ST PLEASE make this right we really liked ur service but I can't have this no data.. Thanks

Hi 5.0 foxbody. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby ST - Debrah » Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Hi 5.0 foxbody. My name is Straight Talk Debrah. Please create three more posts to enable private messaging. Thanks.
ST - Debrah

Postby kwj99 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Surely ST your not doing your customers like this ? I mean you sell Iphones and androids that come preinstalled with all these apps that use data . :oops:
kwj99

Postby George » Sat May 18, 2013 10:24 am

Hi kwj99,

My name is Straighttalk George. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
George

Next

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.