"You are not subscribed to a cellular data service" message"

"You are not subscribed to a cellular data service" message"

Postby salestay » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 am

Joined Straight Talk last week with a unlocked IPhone 4. Phone Text and Data were working fine until today --- now no data.
Keep getting messages "Could not activate cellular data network"..."You are not subscribed to a cellular data service"
----YES I AM!!! What's happening. Please help!!!!
The 3g shows up on the screen, but it doesn't connect!
I called your customer service #, but they said that when you are not in your local area, sometimes ATT will not let you in on their data lines since it shares it with Straight Talk.
????That's not true, it was working fine all week driving all over California.
HELP!!!!
salestay

Re: "You are not subscribed to a cellular data service" mess

Postby Sophie_ST » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 am

Hi salestay. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now.
We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby nscelzi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

salestay wrote:Joined Straight Talk last week with a unlocked IPhone 4. Phone Text and Data were working fine until today --- now no data.
Keep getting messages "Could not activate cellular data network"..."You are not subscribed to a cellular data service"
----YES I AM!!! What's happening. Please help!!!!
The 3g shows up on the screen, but it doesn't connect!
I called your customer service #, but they said that when you are not in your local area, sometimes ATT will not let you in on their data lines since it shares it with Straight Talk.
????That's not true, it was working fine all week driving all over California.
HELP!!!!
nscelzi

Postby Flood4ever1911 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:40 am

Having same issue after losing a months of service last month because nobody ever speaks english. Bought a damaged att sim the replacement they sent was tmobile (ya not in the sticks!!!) Wouldnt send another new one no matter how many times and hours we wasted calling. Now this month no data and rebought the sim pack and now afraid to even changes setting now that its finally even working........ Would almost rather the 150 att bill.........
Flood4ever1911

Postby Shelly_ST » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 am

Hi Flood4ever1911. My name is Straight Talk Shelly. Sorry that you're having a problem. We'll try to help you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
Shelly_ST

Postby benny » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:24 am

Hi I done the byop plan I had data service until today now my iphone 4 says could not activate to a cellular data service I really need help thsnks
benny

Postby benny » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:27 am

I done the byop plan with my iphone 4 on att was working great until today now it says could not connect to data service
benny

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 am

Hi benny. My name is Straight Talk Larry. Has your issue been taken care of? If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.