Samsung galaxy Proclaim

Samsung galaxy Proclaim

Postby pammie72 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 pm

My son's phone - a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim starting having issues the other day. When I would call him he would answer and for some reason I would be on speaker, he would shut speaker off and it would be fine.

Today his brother called him, his phone rang, he answered but neither of them could hear each other. It was like the both hit mute on their phones.

He tried calling me and I couldn't hear him, he could not hear me. He than put his headphones in phone, called me again, he COULD hear me but I could not hear him.

He called straight talk and they told him to re-set his phone to factory settings. This was done but it still will not work correctly. He can get on the internet and also send texts.
pammie72

Re: Samsung galaxy Proclaim

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi pammie72. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby pammie72 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I can not reply to you so I guess we need to figure it out here.
pammie72

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Please create one more post to enable your Forum private message, pammie72. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby pammie72 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 pm

i have done this
pammie72

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi pammie72. My name is ST - Kyle. Please check if you are now able to reply to the private message that we sent you. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Postby definitelythatmean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am

I will not be discussing this issue offline. This issue will be discussed in front of all the subscribers. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

This a.m. a neighbor fell and was screaming for help. I tried to call 911 on my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim and I got a recording saying "Welcome to Verizon Wireless." THERE IS A MAJOR NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM WITH BOTH STRAIGHT TALK AND VERIZON. In other words, no cell phone service. I have complained to Straight Talk about my not receiving calls left on my voice mail for several days, text messages not received for several days and calls and texts to other people not received on their end for several days. Nothing was actually done on Straight Talks end. Hours later I did place a test 911 call and I explained to the operator what the problem was and she understood.

I was told this past Monday that a new cell phone would be sent and I would receive it today and that I am to call if I have not received it. Since I don't have a landline, the above action has screwed me big time. The CSR that supposedly sent me the replacement phone set it up where the phone would be delivered sometime next week. Major mistake. I will be getting a landline and I will be looking for another cell phone carrier. MONEY IS TALKING AND MONEY IS WALKING.

I had to borrow a neighbor's phone to call Straight Talk on this issue. I was told that it would take about 72 hours to try to solve this problem. I don't think so. My neighbor has Straight Talk and she has no problems. So what is the problem with my worthless refurbished phone?

So Straight Talk, how do you plan to rectify this major problem within 24 hours and not several days.

I can receive this is a test text message but nothing else.
definitelythatmean

Postby Debbie_ST » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:03 am

Hi definitelythatmean. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby definitelythatmean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Where is the solution to my problem? :evil:
definitelythatmean

Postby definitelythatmean » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Offline is not an option. This problem should be solved in a open forum. I will not spend my time dialing *22801 etc. I spent three hours last nite doing that before I found this forum. I did that again this a.m. and if this your solution, do not waste my time.

This should not have happened.
definitelythatmean

Return to Samsung