Hi Trisha.martinez.79. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. If your phone freezes during the boot-up process, and the screen shows a dark background with a green circle in center after an error message, you must perform a factory reset on the phone. Please be advised that all the stored data on the handset will be lost. Please follow the steps to perform a factory reset:
1. Please remove the battery then re-insert it to make sure the phone turns off completely.
2. Press and hold the UP VOLUME and POWER/LOCK key until the system recovery mode
3. Using the DOWN VOLUME key go to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the POWER/LOCK
key to select it.
4. Using the DOWN VOLUME key go to "Yes -- delete all user data" and press the
POWER/LOCK key to select it.
5. The message "Wiping data..." will be displayed on your phone. A confirmation message will
be displayed when completed.
6. "Reboot system now" will be highlighted. Press the POWER/LOCK key to reboot the phone.
Let me know if this will work. Thanks!