will skype work on straighttalk galaxy droid?proclaim

will skype work on straighttalk galaxy droid?proclaim

Postby robtonet » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

cs says no. why is the app on market and why am i allowed to try and set it up. therefore driving myself insane?
robtonet

Re: will skype work on straighttalk galaxy droid?proclaim

Postby robtonet » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:37 pm

what is the point of posting these dilemmas if no one is going to address it????--comeon kids
robtonet

Postby harrishanifa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 am

i use skype on my phone with no problem. your phone is compatible with skype so what's the problem?
harrishanifa

Postby robtonet » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

i have to logon in and do the password hassle each time.....not as easy as it sounds for a guy with very big hands.....once that it done i get a msg check my Mobil network settings..read up on it. some say wont work with out wifi or 3g ...(take your pick here)....and st says it wont work..or at least that is what i surmised after trying to translate whatever language their are trying to speak--and finally my camera is facing from the rear of the phone making sort of unhandy unless i have mirror nearyby ....if it does work??????why dont the st reps answer this stuff? ...........that is the purpose of the board isnt it? and them? just sayin..
robtonet

Postby Donnamarie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 pm

I was wondering the same thing....I haven't tried to load Skype on yet...but very informative to hear everyone's issues. I've been having problems loading Pandora to my phone...
Donnamarie

Postby robtonet » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

i use tune in radio...........works perfect---smooth as silk--for the life of me i cant figure what is the deal with the adminstrartors ....it is sort of like a skit on snl.....geeez only we are the goats so instad of customer service it is goat jerkaround
robtonet

Return to Samsung