Hi jramsey4. My name is Straight Talk Debbie and I will be addressing your question. Please check if you have the right APN settings. You can follow the steps below:
1. From the home screen, press Menu
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Wireless and networks" (make sure that "Flight Mode" is unchecked)
4. Select "Mobile Networks" (make sure that "Use packet data" is checked)
5. Select "Access Point Names"
6. Press Menu
7. Select "New APN"
The following fields appear:
* Name: Straight Talk (or NET10)
* APN: att.mvno
* Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
* Port: 80
* User name: leave this field blank
* Password: leave this field blank
* Server: leave this field blank
* MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
* MMS proxy: mms2.tracfone.com
* MMS port: 80
8. Press Menu
9. Select “Save”
Power the phone off and back on. Try to check if this helps. Thanks.