Sim card reuse

Sim card reuse

Postby mongobird » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 am

I started with a ST CDMA phone, which is probably optimal for the rural areas I frequent. However, I will be taking a trip shortly, and want to use my iPhone under teh BYOP program. I ordered a micro SIM for that phone.

After my trip, I will probably want to switch back to the old CDMA phone, and understand that I can readily do so.

My question is: If I again want to switch my ST phone number and service to the iPhone, can I simply do so, without buying a new SIM (and waiting for one to arrive)?

In other words, once a SIM is activated on a phone, can that phone be reactivated to the same number without getting a new SIM?

Thanks to anyone who can help answer this question...didn't find an answer to this on the ST site.
mongobird

Re: Sim card reuse

Postby Debbie_ST » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 am

Hi mongobird. My name is Straight Talk Debbie and I will be addressing your question. You need to purchase a new SIM card if you will transfer the phone number back to your iPhone. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Debbie_ST

Return to Making the transition to Straight Talk prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.