samsung proclaim mobile network not available

Re: samsung proclaim mobile network not available

Postby Lindsay_ST » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:19 am

Hi germaine reese. My name is Straight Talk Lindsay. We are sorry for the trouble. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Lindsay_ST

Postby timatbom » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 pm

my galaxy proclaim just went from normal to no service and displays (no service) on screen
nothing helps so far not restarting phone not dialling *22890 or*22891 and tryed pulling battery out still nothing
timatbom

Postby Jhonally_ST » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 am

Sorry timatbom. We have responded to your other post on this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for an update. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby sandra_joan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 am

chummit wrote:I have only had this phone for 3 weeks. while using it yesterdqy i noticed a icon in my notifications area. its a white circle with a line through it. when i try to place a call it says no mobile network. i go into my settings and under about phone>status all of my information says unavailable. meis, msn, prl version, mobile number, everything. I have factory reset my phone and try to activate using *22890 and it says activatipn failed everytime. any help on any of this wohld be awesome. tha.ks for reading and ihope to hear from somwone soon!

did you ever get this resolved?
sandra_joan

Postby sandra_joan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 am

Armin wrote:Notified yesterday that 3G data is not active outside of your activation zip code. So the "unlimited" plan IS in fact limited! Now you know why the $45 plan is less expensive than other mobile carriers. They are nationwide, Straight Talk is not!

does this mean when you use the data outside your zip code area, the phone will quit working as mine did?
sandra_joan

Postby sandra_joan » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 am

jsranchmn wrote:I am having this problem also. It started with bootlooping (phone cycling on and off by itself). Next thing I know, "Mobile Network Not Available" Can't make calls or texts. Also like another poster said,in the "About Phone" in settings
MEID unknown
Phone Number unknown
MIN unknown
Service State Out of service
Mobile Network state unknown
PRL version Not available
Mobile Network state disconnected... etc,

Took out battery and sim card for awhile. nothing.

Did a factory reset, lost all my data and nothing changed.

tried *22890: Programming failed

Message: Process com.android.phone stopped unexpectedly. Try again.

It would be nice to find a forum with a solution! (Not one that says this Straight Talk Milk. Let's discuss this in private....)

I agree... this forum does NOT give any solutions. I know that everyone has some things that are specific to them, but many are recurring problems that if some solutions were suggested, the Straight Talk "insert your american name" will discuss this in private. I'm still waiting to get the use of my phone again.
sandra_joan

Re: samsung mobile network state disconnected

Postby kaiya96793 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 am

Network state is disconnected. Please help me.
I've been calling all day with no luck of getting anyone.
Please help me fix issue
kaiya96793

Postby Jhonally_ST » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 am

Hi kaiya96793. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby tayaka71 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 am

Did they get your phone to work correctly?
tayaka71

Postby chelsiecasey » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Has anyone found a solution to this problem or am I out of luck?
chelsiecasey

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung