adding straighttalk airtime with a tracfone prepaid card

adding straighttalk airtime with a tracfone prepaid card

Postby KILLABISME » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

WHY ISNT IT COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ONE CAN ADD AIRTIME TO A STRAIGHT TALK PHONE USING A TRACFONE PREPAID CARD...AND VICE VERSA?NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS SIMPLY BY CONTACTING SUPPORT BY PHONE AND SPEAKING TO THE OFFICE MANAGER IN CHARGE (REGULAR SUPPORT DOESNT SEEM TO KNOW OF THIS OPTION). BUT THE MANAGER WILL. HE OR SHE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DILEMMA WITHOUT FURTHER HASSLE TO YOU. JUST HAVE YOUR STRAIGHTTALK PHONE INFORMATION AND YOUR TRACFONE AIRTIME CARD IN HAND OR READILY AVAILABLE. THIS MAKES THE MANAGERS TASKS MUCH EASIER AND LESS HUMBUG FOR THEM TO ASSIST YOU. HELP THEM TO HELP YOU AND YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER A LOT SOONER.
KILLABISME

Re: adding straighttalk airtime with a tracfone prepaid card

Postby Nick_ST » Mon May 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi KILLABISME. My name is StraightTalk Nick and I will be addressing your concern. TracFone airtime cards will not work with Straight Talk phones. Please be reminded that we do not issue refunds for airtime purchases. I believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day. Thank you.
Nick_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.