Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Postby mooksin3@gmail.com » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am

I've been looking forward to upgrading my current phone to the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. Now that I'm finally ready to purchace, I see it is no longer offered on the Straight Talk web site in my zip code(Verizon side of Straight talk), and also it's no longer offered at my local walmart. Has it been discontinued? Are there that many problems with the phone that it was recalled? what a dissapointment.
mooksin3@gmail.com

Re: Samsung Galaxy Proclaim

Postby HarryNutz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 am

As far as I know there hasn't been any recall issued. And I see my local Walmart here in Arkansas has the phone in stock which I was also ready to trade in my ZTE Merit for one.
HarryNutz

Postby bmaples0504 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 am

I have noticed the same thing. I have been wanting to switch to straight talk for the cheaper rates per month and wanting to buy the proclaim also. A week ago it was offered with my zip code and now its not. I have noticed to that they do not carry it at my local wal-mart or any of the surrounding ones and it is sold out online. I know I want a smart phone and was looking forward to purchasing this one... any one have any other good suggestions?
bmaples0504

Postby mooksin3@gmail.com » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh ok, maybe I was "jumping the gun" a little bit. So your saying it maybe just out of stock in my local area. Its weird that the web site is out of too though.
mooksin3@gmail.com

Postby daninboulder » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

What's weird is that they are now offered at Net10, same price, slightly higher plan. Still a good deal for a nice phone.

I did see an announcement that ST is rolling out an LG Android phone that will be on Verizon's coverage. Similar to the Samsung but has a slider keyboard
daninboulder

Postby crocodile44 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:36 pm

I've noticed my Wal-Mart in St Mary's no longer carries the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim. I wanted this phone for the longest time. any ideas why walmart no longer carries this phone.
crocodile44

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi crocodile44,
It could be out of stock.
To see current offers on our website, please visit this link http://www.straighttalk.com/ShopPhones and enter your zip code. Thanks.
ST - Katie

Return to Samsung