Can't connect to 3G Network

Thank you for visiting the Straight Talk Forum, your one-stop resource for Straight Talk information.

Can't connect to 3G Network

Postby bonniebonita » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello,
I've been a customer for about 5 months now. For some reason I can't connect to the 3G network. I have wireless access but if there is no wifi I can't utilize my phone. Please help!
bonniebonita

Re: Can't connect to 3G Network

Postby Jhonally_ST » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 am

Hi bonniebonita. My name is Straight Talk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Postby iamchelsear » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 pm

same
iamchelsear

Postby ST - Felice » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi iamchelsear. My name is Straight Talk Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
ST - Felice

Return to Welcome