Cannot send MMS mesages on my Samsung Galaxy Centura

Cannot send MMS mesages on my Samsung Galaxy Centura

Postby tbcarswell » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 pm

I need help with my Samsung Galaxy Centura. My phone seems to have no problem doing anything I choose to do with one exception: I cannot send MMS text messages (a text message with a picture). I have two of these phones and we have gotten them each to send one text message with a photo once. However, we are unable to duplicate this again. Can anyone offer some insight into this issue?
tbcarswell

Re: Cannot send MMS mesages on my Samsung Galaxy Centura

Postby ST - Maria » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi tbcarswell. My name is Straight Talk Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Maria

Postby Lasttoy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 pm

bought a bb9700 . no MMS service..
who knows why??
Lasttoy

Postby dradick » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm disappointed you had to take this offline to fix. I just registered a Samsung Centura as well and cannot receive MMS. I was able to send one recently. Please share how to solve this issue!
dradick

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 am

Lasttoy wrote:bought a bb9700 . no MMS service..
who knows why??

Hi Lasttoy. My name is ST - Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please make multiple posts or at least five posts to enable private message. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 am

dradick wrote:I'm disappointed you had to take this offline to fix. I just registered a Samsung Centura as well and cannot receive MMS. I was able to send one recently. Please share how to solve this issue!

Hi dradick. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We apologize for the trouble. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please make multiple posts or at least five posts to enable private message. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Junes4life » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Why can't someone just post how to fix this problem?
Junes4life

Postby Debbie_ST » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:03 am

Hi Junes4life. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. We're sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your inbox for a message. Thanks.
Debbie_ST

Return to Post your questions and get answers about talking and texting, and setting up voicemail with your Straight Talk.