SIM Not Provisioned MM #2

Re: SIM Not Provisioned MM #2

Postby kev1988 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:33 pm

I just brought my HTC inspire to straight talk, I had been using at&t Go Phone plans before. Now when I put in the straight talk sim card is says sim not provisioned mm#2. Please help
kev1988

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi b_derosa16,
My name is ST Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST - Katie

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi kev1988,
My name is ST Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST - Katie

Postby ksangel0303 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 am

I activated my new Att compatible sim card 8 hrs ago but I still get the same error. SIM NOT PROVISIONED mm#2 whenever I turn my phone on. I can't make any calls nor do I have data. The signal ... The phone is a Samsung Galaxy s3 Unlocked but AT&T Version. ...I can only make emergency calls. Please help me. I really need my phone to work.
ksangel0303

Postby ST - Katie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi ksangel0303,
ST - Katie

Postby ajipaul@yahoo.com » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:51 pm

I am having the exact problem. I was switching from my old Straight talk to a new straighttalk sim
ajipaul@yahoo.com

Postby ajipaul@yahoo.com » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Would somebody please help me . I am getting the exact same error
ajipaul@yahoo.com

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:21 am

Hi ajipaul@yahoo.com. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby ajipaul@yahoo.com » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 am

Sophie_ST wrote:Hi aji. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.

Thanks
FYI I did not receive any messages
ajipaul@yahoo.com

Postby John62591 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 am

Everyone, what is the brand of your phone and what is the brand of the SIM card? They must be compatible, as in you must have a SIM card that is GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) or t-mobile branded phones, and here's a list;
Here is a list of all the carriers that use GSM technology in the US:

Airfire Mobile
ASTAC
Asset/Vada Wireless (uses AT&T/ TMobile)
AT&T (Includes GoPhone Prepaid, Dobson Cellular, Edge Wireless and Centennial Wireless)
Broadpoint
Calhan Wireless
call4care
Cellular One of East Central Illinois
Cellular One of East Arizona
Cellular One Nation
Cellular One TXOK
Chariton Valley Wireless
Cincinnati Bell Wireless
Commnet Wireless (also uses CDMA)
Consumer Cellular (uses AT&T towers)
Cordova Wireless
Corr Wireless
Cross Communications
DTC Wireless
Earthtones
Epic PCS
Fuzion Mobile
GCI Wireless (also uses CDMA)
GTC Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
i wireless
Immix
Indigo Wireless
Jolt Wireless (uses AT&T towers)
KTC PACE
Locus Mobile (uses CDMA, Verizon & AT&T towers)
Long Lines Wireless
Mobal Freedom (uses AT&T towers)
NEP Wireless
Pine Cellular
Plateau Wireless
Pure Prepaid (uses AT&T towers)
Pure Talk USA (uses AT&T towers)
Simple Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
Shaka Mobile (also uses CDMA, Verizon & Sprint towers)
Telecom North America Mobile Inc
TerreStar
T-Mobile USA
TracFone Wireless (also uses CDMA, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular and T-Mobile towers)
Tru (uses T-Mobile towers)
Union Wireless
Viaero Wireless
Wal-Mart Family Mobile (uses T-Mobile towers)
West Central Wireless
Westlink
XIT Communications

Companies that use other major provider towers are prepaid MVNO
Read more: http://cellphoneforums.net/general-serv ... z2fdXQG2fI

When you get your SIM card put into your phone call straightalk when your ready, from another working phone. at 855-222-2355, press 1 for english, press 1 to activate and 3 to activate a new phone w/new number, These options just let the representative know what your calling about so they can offer better service, but it doesn't matter who you talk to on the phone as the first representative may need to transfer you to someone who has qualifications to activate SIM cards anyway. ask to get your SIM card activated, they will need the IMEI, and the last 15 digits of the 20 digit code for your SIM card. and they will activate it.

Call wait times may be up to 5-40 minute hold times, so be prepared to make lunch or do burn-outs in the drive way while you wait.
The 15 Digit code is found on the SIM card's bigger plastic card that was attached before you pushed the SIM card out with all the info. If you don't have it then you may need a new one. Beware there are many scammers on ebay and the internet, so read descriptions carefully and do research on the SIM cards compatible for your phones.
John62591

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung