LG Optimus Showtime trouble answering calls

LG Optimus Showtime trouble answering calls

Postby Frankg » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Greetings I just received my LG Optimus Showtime a couple of days ago and this being my first ever smartphone I'm going through a somewhat difficult learning process. I am having one issue that I have not been able to solve and it should be so simple! When I receive an incoming phone call and the phone is locked or sleeping (screen blank) my phone rings normally and wakes up with an icon of widget that looks like a bullseye and it expands as the phone rings, there is a message on the screen that says "swipe in any direction to answer". Well I have swiped that thing a hundred different ways and can not answer calls, I have to call the person back to connect with them. On the other hand when the screen is not locked or sleeping and my Home Page is showing & I get a call the phone switches to the screen with the dialer and there is the green phone icon which I can tap and answer the call. I would appreciate any help solving this issue.
Thanks,
Frank
Frankg

Re: LG Optimus Showtime trouble answering calls

Postby ST - Cherry » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi Frankg . My name is Straight Talk Cherry. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Cherry

Postby Frankg » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I believe that I have made the required 5 posts to activate the private message feature so my question is can you verify that? If I am able to use the private message feature let me know how to access it.
Thanks,
Frankg
Frankg

Postby ST - Cherry » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Frankg, please make 1 more post to enable your private message. Thanks.
ST - Cherry

Postby sandi.in.sc » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 am

I can not answer on lock screen either. Can not find an online tutorial
sandi.in.sc

Postby jendunk » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:00 pm

my husband and I both have this phone and the swipe does not work to answer the phone, please advise
jendunk

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi sandi.in.sc. My name is Straight Talk Larry. Has your issue been taken care of? If you need further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
ST - Larry

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi jendunk. Has your issue been resolved? If not, please check your forum inbox for a message. Thanks.
ST - Larry

Return to LG