How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8+?

How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8+?

Postby camonery5 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:07 am

"Is it possible to sync all my contacts, photos and text messages from iCloud backup to my Samsung Galaxy S8+? If can, how can I do?"

Buy a fully new Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, and now looking for a simple yet effective way to restore your data from an iCloud backup files that you created earlier? If you don't want to speed too much of your time and energy, please keep reading this article and we will show you the way of restoring any data from backups to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ in a click.

Phone to Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet professional data transfer tool which can not only transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data from one phone to another without any difficulty. Besides, you can also restore your data from a backup file to Android/iOS device in a click, including MobileTrans backup, iTunes backup, iCloud backup, OneDrive backup, BlackBerry backup, Kies backup and so on.

Steps to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8+

Step 1. Install and run the program, then connect your Samsung S8/S8+ to PC
Step 2. Go to "Restore From Backups" -> "iCloud"
Step 3. Sign in your iCloud account and choose a backup to download
Step 4. Transfer the selected files from backup to Samsung S8/S8+

Related: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+
camonery5

Re: How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8

Postby deveauwelle32 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 am

If you have a backup files of iCloud, it is possible to move the files to Samsung S8 or Samsung S9 Plus phone.
There are many ways can support this thing, you don't need to searach many guides, just read the following words.
Open a mobile transfer tool on PC, then link the phone with PC. And you can restore the back up files on your Samsung phone.
deveauwelle32

Re: How to Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8

Postby wasai » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:06 am

I think you can use iCloud to Samsung Transfer tool to help you Transfer Data from iCloud Backup to Samsung S8/S8+. With its help, you can easily move contacts, text messages, calendar, etc. from iCloud to Samsung.
wasai

Return to Samsung