We Are Currently Unable To Authenticate Your Phone...

We Are Currently Unable To Authenticate Your Phone...

Postby Brown Avenger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:29 am

Peace & Blessings to All

Two days ago I managed to get my new Samsung Galaxy S8+ activated and my old number from Verizon wireless ported over to the S8+. The Straight Talk representative who assisted me with the process told me the exact time the process would be completed and advised me to turn the phone off and turn it back on to check and see if I could make/receive calls, send/receive texts, and send/receive pic messages. Upon doing so all these things worked normal and I had no problems. A day later all these things ceased to be and whenever I try to make a call I get a message saying "we are currently unable to authenticate your phone and to call #8899". Every time I call #8899 I would hear the same message over and over again. I checked my straight talk online account and it's showing that the S8+ is still porting the old number. From what I understand, while the porting process is in effect the old phone would still be active until the port is complete but when I try to use the old phone, I get the same message saying "we are currently unable to authenticate your phone". Can anyone explain why this is happening and what the solution is? Thanks in advance
Brown Avenger

Re: We Are Currently Unable To Authenticate Your Phone...

Postby ST - Larry » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:47 am

Hi Brown Avenger. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby jvb4200@gmail.com » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:16 am

Same terrible sight when I have it galaxy j1 luna I think
jvb4200@gmail.com

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:34 am

Hi jvb4200@gmail.com. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby wisdmskr » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Just bought a phone and activated it today. I'm getting "unable to authenticate, if you continue to have this issue, hang up and dial #8899"

HELP!
wisdmskr

Postby ST - Larry » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 am

Hi wisdmskr. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby Marshalleaslick » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Straight Talk Larry,

I am having the same issue. Can you help me, too?

-Marshall
Marshalleaslick

Postby ST - Larry » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:51 am

Hi Marshalleaslick. My name is Straight Talk Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Postby mdfrosty06 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Having same problem with my Galaxy s7
mdfrosty06

Postby ST - Larry » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:48 am

Hi mdfrosty06. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Message" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Next

Return to Samsung