another invalid sim card in samsung galaxy grand prime

Re: another invalid sim card in samsung galaxy grand prime

Postby dmackay » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:08 am

Hello I am having the same problem. Please help!
dmackay

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:06 am

Hi dmackay! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST-Mary Ann

Postby Kking1993 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:25 pm

My galaxy e5 has been working perfect. I went to check it about an hour later that everything was fine and it said invalid SIM card. I need this fixed asap.
Kking1993

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi Kking1993! My name is Straight Talk Mary Ann. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
ST-Mary Ann

Postby zaxcrie » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:59 am

My Samsung Galaxy grand prime also says that it has an invalid sim card for the past two days now.
zaxcrie

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:13 am

Hi zaxcrie. Let me help you with this matter. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.

ST Mary Ann
ST-Mary Ann

Postby nhbbqbob » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:01 am

Me and my wife purchased 2 galaxy grand primes in feb. she has gone through 4 sim cards until they replaced the phone and again two weeks later invalid sim card. I pulled out my phone and low and behold I now have invalid sim card. what a great start to the 4th of july weekend with friends and family trying to call. we have no phones. Seems to be an on going problem with no answers. the only solution is to replace the sim card which takes days. have been in touch with Samsung. and their solution is get a new phone. been with ST for 5 years never had a Problem until We got a Samsung phone Now it's been nothing but a nightmare.......yes we are very frustrated. there is no excuse for these problems to be happening for almost a year with these phones with no explanation and no resolution to prevent this from continuing to happen this frequent. seems to be a corporate finger pointing game and to think If I pay a little more for a better phone and end up with a $150 paper weight. guess we need to start looking for another provider.... :x :x :x :x :x :x
nhbbqbob

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:34 am

Hi nhbbqbob. I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience. For me to assist you further, we need to take this issue offline. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks!

ST Mary Ann
ST-Mary Ann

Previous

Return to Samsung