Galaxy Core Prime Update?

Re: Galaxy Core Prime Update?

Postby kcleroy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:54 pm

I need to update mine as well.
kcleroy

Postby ST-Jean » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 am

Hi kcleroy! My name is Straight Talk Jean. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
ST-Jean

Postby MLAW » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:27 am

I would like some assistance with this as well. I want to update my core prime to lolipop
MLAW

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi MLAW. Our phones are locked. For our branded Android phones, the software has already been updated and cannot be upgraded to a higher version. It has been branded or modified to our service. If you wish to upgrade your software to a higher version, although we don't recommend it, then this will be at your sole risk. Straight Talk is not held responsible for any service interruption due to modifications done using a third party software program. If further assistance should be needed, please check your forum inbox for the private message that I've sent. Thanks!

ST Mary Ann
ST-Mary Ann

Postby renewandroid » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 am

For a free messaging app, WhatsApp has become the most commonly used communication tools for people today. It available for Windows Phone, iPhone, Android Phone and other smartphones, we can use it to quickly send and receive a message online. - See more at: http://www.renewandroid.com/transfer/tr ... At78U.dpuf
transfer photos to PC
Android backup
enter the recovery mode
Provides Android Data Recovery tools to solve the issues like data recovery, data transfer and more. Have helped millions of people to solve smartphone issues
renewandroid

Postby bowfishoholic » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 am

I just bought my galaxy core prime and expected the 5.0 upgrade when I got wifi. It still says 4.4.4
My bank requires 5.0 to download the app which I had on my previous phone. Otherwise I love this new phone.how do I get the upgrade so it will work. Do I have to exchange my phone for the grand prime?
bowfishoholic

Postby ST-Yvonne » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 am

bowfishoholic wrote:I just bought my galaxy core prime and expected the 5.0 upgrade when I got wifi. It still says 4.4.4
My bank requires 5.0 to download the app which I had on my previous phone. Otherwise I love this new phone.how do I get the upgrade so it will work. Do I have to exchange my phone for the grand prime?

Hi, bowfishoholic. My name is Straight Talk Yvonne. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with the service. For our branded Android phones, the software has already been updated and cannot be upgraded to a higher version. It has been branded or modified to our service. If you wish to upgrade your software to a higher version, although we don't recommend it, then this will be at your sole risk. Straight Talk is not held responsible for any service interruption due to modifications done using a third party software program. If further assistance should be needed, please check your forum inbox for the private message that I've sent. Thank you.
ST-Yvonne

Postby bowfishoholic » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:42 am

I went to live chat and they will not upgrade my phone. I can't download my banking app for making deposits without Android 5.0. How do I upgrade?
bowfishoholic

Postby ST-Mary Ann » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 am

Hi bowfishoholic. Unfortunately, the software of our branded phones cannot be upgraded. Should further assistance be needed, please check your private inbox for the private message that I've sent. Have a nice day.

ST Mary Ann
ST-Mary Ann

Postby Roderick.Davis » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 am

I too would like this update as well as a mobile hotspot feature.
Roderick.Davis

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung