BYOP Verizon

BYOP Verizon

Postby tashawilson_2012 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Since Straight Talk is launching the BYOP program for Verizon phones, could I use the Galaxy Note 2 with straight talk after buying the network access code???? Answers please!
tashawilson_2012

Re: BYOP Verizon

Postby ST - Katie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi tashawilson_2012,
My name is ST Katie and I will be addressing your question.
For CDMA BYOP program, you will be able to bring your Verizon certified phone to Straight Talk by simply purchasing a Network Access Code for $14.99 plus tax and an Unlimited or Unlimited ILD service card. Any phone can be eligible provided that it has not been activated outside of the Verizon network including Androids and iPhones.
iPhone 5 model, other CDMA carriers (Sprint and Metro PCS), 4G LTE technology phones, Blackberry, iPads, or tablets and our branded phones (TracFone, NET10, Straight Talk, SafeLink, or Telcel America) are not compatible with this program. For more info about our BYOP CDMA program, check it on this link www.straighttalkbyop.com. Thanks.
ST - Katie

Postby deathcab » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:32 pm

ST - Katie wrote:Hi tashawilson_2012,
For CDMA BYOP program, you will be able to bring your Verizon certified phone to Straight Talk by simply purchasing a Network Access Code for $14.99 plus tax and an Unlimited or Unlimited ILD service card. Any phone can be eligible provided that it has not been activated outside of the Verizon network including Androids and iPhones.
iPhone 5 model, other CDMA carriers (Sprint and Metro PCS), 4G LTE technology phones, Blackberry, iPads, or tablets and our branded phones (TracFone, NET10, Straight Talk, SafeLink, or Telcel America) are not compatible with this program. For more info about our BYOP CDMA program, check it on this link http://www.straighttalkbyop.com. Thanks.

Katie, the www.straighttalkbyop.com site simply redirects to the www.straighttalksim.com site without any option to buy the Network Access Codes to activate a CDMA phone. Where can the CDMA Network Access Codes be purchased now?
deathcab

Postby ST - Katie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi deathcab,
We are sorry but our CDMA BYOP program is no longer available. Thank you.
ST - Katie

Postby Nevaehshekinah » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Is the BYOP program available or not available. Some reply to post from ST say it is available and some say that it is no longer available. I would like to take advantage of this with my Verizon iphone 4. ST please reply.
Nevaehshekinah

Postby ST - Kyle » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi Nevaehshekinah. My name is ST - Kyle and I will be addressing your question. Our Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) CDMA Program is no longer available. believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
ST - Kyle

Postby immjg » Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm

ST - Kyle wrote:Hi Nevaehshekinah. My name is ST - Kyle and I will be addressing your question. Our Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) CDMA Program is no longer available. believe this answers your question. It’s been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.

This forum is a joke! I just bought a BYOP CDMA kit at a local Walmart. You did not address anybodys question. We all want to know WHAT PHONES will work! Model #'s would be nice.
immjg

Postby ST - Katie » Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi immjg,
For more info about our CDMA BYOP program, please visit www.straighttalkbyop.com. Thanks.
ST - Katie

Postby bryanr73 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

I noticed that the byop site is back up and that walmart is still selling this plan. I am curious, when it says no lte, does that mean that the LTE device simply won't be allowed or just that LTE service isn't provided. I think that all LTE phones also run on CDMA 900. My MotoRazr was destroyed yesterday and I need to replace my phone asap. I just don't want to purchase a non-compliant phone.

Thanks
bryanr73

Postby ST - Larry » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi bryanr73. Please visit www.straighttalkbyop.com to check if the phone is compatible with the program. Thanks.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.