No ESN/IMEI for that phone number

No ESN/IMEI for that phone number

Postby devilkingpazuzu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi, I just bought a refill card for my Straighttalk phone. I've had this phone and activated it multiple times. I've tried to activate the card via telephone but was having service issues so I came online to refill it here. When I enter my phone number and the card's service pin, I receive the error "No ESN/IMEI for that phone number." Help?
devilkingpazuzu

Re: No ESN/IMEI for that phone number

Postby Stephanie_ST » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi devilkingpazuzu. My name is Straight Talk Stephanie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you!
Stephanie_ST

Postby devilkingpazuzu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. But I see I'm going to have to post a few more messages before I'm able to respond. I'd just like to point out that this is an absolutely horrible feature of this site, especially when dealing with a representative personally regarding technical support...
devilkingpazuzu

Postby Dingo14927 » Wed May 01, 2013 6:33 am

I'm having the same trouble. It's absolutely ridiculous how difficult it is if you want to change ANYTHING with this company. I've had my phone for quite some time now, it has been off for a few months ow. Just bought a phone card to activate it... you know because I want to activate it TODAY. & what do I get? This message. and its says call them for more detail. Yes.. call them.. with a phone they won't let me activate. Who runs this? I bet they don't have one of these plans. Then when I try to log in it says "The User ID and/or Password you have entered is incorrect (case-sensitive). Please try again! If you forgot your User ID or Password click on the Forgot User ID or Password link below. If you don't have a Straight Talk Account please click on Activate/Register to create one." Even though I can log in on the forums and stuff. I shouldn't have to go through all this to simply reactivate my phone. I should buy a card, enter the numbers in and boom. Phone that works... but No. Lets be as difficult as humanly possible please. Can someone help me?
Dingo14927

Postby Debbie_ST » Wed May 01, 2013 6:35 am

Hi Dingo14927. My name is Straight Talk Debbie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
Debbie_ST

Postby chris6626 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:11 am

Im having the same problem to I can't put minutes on my phone
chris6626

Postby ST - Felice » Tue May 14, 2013 1:28 am

Hi chris6626. My name is Straight Talk Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline, so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. If you are new to this Forum, please participate in any thread by creating at least five posts to enable your private messaging feature. Thank you.
ST - Felice

Postby nicklewis2013 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 am

so Im trying to activate my straighttalk phone and it keeps giving me an esn/imei error thing. ive had the phone for two days now. HELP.
nicklewis2013

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 am

Hi nicklewis2013. My name is Straight Talk Sophie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I’ll contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Sophie_ST

Postby jagdish123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm

I get this problem "No ESN/IMEI for that phone number" please help me!!!!!
jagdish123

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.