Straight Talk Data cut off by VERIZON!!

Straight Talk Data cut off by VERIZON!!

Postby bushman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I have a samsung that I purchased from ST. I love it and have had good service from ST. Well last week I decided to install a hotspot app for it and was not sucessful. Well somewhere over the weekend my data was cut off. I now understand that I am not supposed to use the phone as a hotspot and will not do that in the future. Now when I try to use any of the data features and browser it sends me to a web page message from Verizon "your phone is not currently set up to be used as a modem or mobile hotspot..." Well I called ST and a girl from the philippines had me turn off, turn on, and program the phone multiple times for 25 minutes untill we were disconected, I am trying to be nice here.

What can I do to turn the data back on? I prefer not to call Verizon as I know what problems they are to work with.

Help from anyone would be appreciated
bushman

Re: Straight Talk Data cut off by VERIZON!!

Postby Elle » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi bushman. My name is StraightTalk Elle. Let me check on your phone's programming. For further assistance, please make at least five posts so you can send me a private message with your phone's serial number or IMEI/MEID. Thanks.
Elle

Re: Straight Talk Data cut off by VERIZON!!

Postby bushman » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:18 am

another post to get 5
bushman

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.