Prepaid Service Disabled?

Prepaid Service Disabled?

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm getting quite annoyed now. I've had this problem about two days now. I'm missing phone calls, potentially job calls! I've sent e-mails to cust. service, and have gotten no response. Called the support # (1-877-430-cell), only to be told. "We are unable to take your call... GOODBYE! (click)". WTF? Tried to register to this forum 3 or more times, and it wouldn't let me! Why am I paying for a service I cant access?

So anyhow, could SOMEONE please help me with this "Prepaid Service Disabled" problem.

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Re: Prepaid Service Disabled?

Postby ST - Janice » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi TCGLAZIER. My name is StraightTalk Janice. Sorry that you are having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly through a private message. Please make 5 duplicate posts so you can respond to my private message. Thank you.
ST - Janice

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm getting quite annoyed now. I've had this problem about two days now. I'm missing phone calls, potentially job calls! I've sent e-mails to cust. service, and have gotten no response. Called the support # (1-877-430-cell), only to be told. "We are unable to take your call... GOODBYE! (click)". WTF? Tried to register to this forum 3 or more times, and it wouldn't let me! Why am I paying for a service I cant access?

So anyhow, could SOMEONE please help me with this "Prepaid Service Disabled" problem.

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Postby ST - Janice » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:41 pm

TCGLAZIER, go to your Forum inbox and check if you are now able to reply to the message that we sent you. Thanks.
ST - Janice

Postby TCGLAZIER » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

This is quite SILLY. 5 posts to get an issue resolved. heh

Sincerly,
Tim
TCGLAZIER

Postby ST - Janice » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:44 pm

TCGLAZIER, go to your Forum inbox and check if you are now able to reply to the message that we sent you. Thanks.
ST - Janice

Postby elmerschnee » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

got the same problem sayd prepaid service disabled when i try to use my phone
elmerschnee

Next

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.