Internet too slow to even use.

Internet too slow to even use.

Postby transblitzz » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I can't do ANYTHING on my phone anymore, I have had it with Straight Talk. It is too slow to do ANYTHING on the internet, they lied and claimed I was "tethering" with my phone when it doesn't even have that feature enabled. Please just help me.
transblitzz

Re: Internet too slow to even use.

Postby Charisse » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:09 am

Hi transblitzz. My name is Straight Talk Charisse. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
Charisse

Postby Evildevils » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm

i got patched by you guys but still so slow. i did clear cookies and things you taught me but still funking slow. I can surf a bit better way to do now than before. however, IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. i dont think it is worth using this service anymore if no way of improving internet speed is existed.
Evildevils

Postby ST - Larry » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

Hi Evildevils. My name is Straight Talk Larry. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
ST - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.