adding airtime

adding airtime

Postby blessed100 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

how can I add airtime to my plan without sacrificing the remaining days that I have on my current airtime?
blessed100

Re: adding airtime

Postby John » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi blessed100. My name is Straight Talk John and I will be addressing your query. You may use Straight Talk Reserve, in that way; you can add the service prior to your service end date but will be queued to your next service end date and without losing the service days left. You may check this service through this link: http://www.straighttalk.com/Reserve. Hope this helps. Thanks!
John

Postby blessed100 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you Straight Talk John. I will do that. I have been with Straight talk for over a year now and each month I have lost some days of my service plan when I add a new service pack. I will use the reserve.
blessed100

Data connection is really slow on unlocked iphone 4

Postby ahmadsohail » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello, I do have the same problem with my internet. i canceled my account with T mobile 15 days ago and start using straight talk,everything was working great on my iphone 4 .my internet and download speed was fast, But for the last couple of days my data is working really slow. i talked with customer service they said "your phone is locked with AT&T" i called At&T and unlocked my phone and the Straight talk agent helped me out to re enter the apn , but i am still having slow download connection i can't even open youtube. I think i should go back to tmobile cz i have 90days to reactivate my account. if anyone know how to fix it please post me here,
thanks
ahmadsohail

Postby Jhonally_ST » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:49 am

Hi ahmadsohail. My name is StraightTalk Jhonally. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jhonally_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.