"Not enough money on your account to place this call"

Re: "Not enough money on your account to place this call"

Postby mproveaux » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Jhonally_ST wrote:Good day sjwarrington! You may need to participate more by posting 5 total messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.

This is my 5th message. I sure hope I can reply now. I feel like....if I can just give her/him the serial #....then they can fix my phone so I can make and receive calls. I get that message "There is not enough money in your account to make this call...."

Of course, there is. I'm assuming it's roaming on the verizon network or something just changed.

omg.....I need my phone.
mproveaux

Postby Jude » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am

Hi mproveaux. My name is Straight Talk Jude. Let me help you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thanks.
Jude

Postby calebfrost » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:02 am

So I can't make phone calls, or send texts. I've check my payment history and it says that I have two payments for the amount charged. I have my phone set up on auto-refill. My wife's phone works fine, however mine does not. I know I have sufficient funds for both payments, but for some reason my phone didn't get that. Even though it says so on my straight talk account. I called *611 and it said my service end date is October 10th, but my phone worked yesterday October 11th. My account says my service end date is November 9th.
calebfrost

Postby calebfrost » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am

Never mind on my previous post I'm just calling cause the forum is taking to long! Thanks
calebfrost

Postby ST - Kyle » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am

Hi calebfrost. My name is ST - Kyle. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
ST - Kyle

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.