Account Information Error

Account Information Error

Postby Will » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

I've just activated a new straight talk phone, and I'm trying to set up an online account. Everytime I try to login it asks me to reset my password, and when I reset my password, it gives me an error "There was An error retrieveing Account Information". I'm unable to see my account information or airtime balance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Will

Re: Account Information Error

Postby Jennifer_ST » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi Will. My name is Straight Talk Jennifer. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jennifer_ST

Postby Will » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Unfortunately I'm not authorized to respond to private messages, any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Will

Postby Charisse » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 am

Hi Will. My name is Straight Talk Charisse. Has your issue been resolved already? Just let us know for further assistance. Thanks.
Charisse

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.