over the air programming?

over the air programming?

Postby miksak » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:25 pm

I accidentally let my service run out, no big deal, I bought another service plan.... The problem is it wont reactivate, and nothing on the straighttalk website helps... I tried dialing *228 to program it and it says " cannot program your phone at this time"... I have a service plan, I have signal, I have reset my phone numerous times and it does nothing...

This time I think I may be done with straighttalk.... inexpensive, but their service only works under optimal conditions and no one in their tech department knows how to help lol... irony...

does anyone here have an tips, tricks or ideas of how to reactivate my phone?
miksak

Re: over the air programming?

Postby Jessica_ST » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 am

Good day, miksak. Sorry for the trouble. My name is Jessica Straight Talk and I'll be addressing your concern. Your phone status might just need to be updated. I'm going to try to fix this issue for you. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Jessica_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.