Exact time of Service end?

Exact time of Service end?

Postby Coolius » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 am

I am on the "All you need" plan. And am not on auto refill. If I renewed my plan with a card bought from Wal Mart, at ( for example ), 9:00 pm on the 10th of March, I know my Service End date is 9th of March. This is easily seen on the website. But there is no Time included. So my question is: does the service end at 8:59 pm on the 9th of March, or at the end of that day? If it ends at the end of the day ( like 11:59 pm ), then that would be very reasonable, as I can renew anytime on that day - work & other activities can make it hard to renew at precisely the time of previous renewal. Can you please give me a reply? This is important to me, very important.
Coolius

Re: Exact time of Service end?

Postby Jessica_ST » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

Good day, Coolius. My name is Jessica Straight Talk and I'll be addressing your concern. With Straight Talk, service ends at the end of the day so you can add the plan anytime of the day. I believe this answers your question. It's been a pleasure helping you. Have a good day.
Jessica_ST

Postby rlmurra2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Good question, also for the Unlimited plan?
rlmurra2

Postby Sophie_ST » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 am

Hi rlmurra2. My name is TracFone Sophie. You can add the service anytime on or before your service end date and it will be reserved. It will be added automatically once your current service plan expires. Thank you
Sophie_ST

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general Straight Talk discussions.